Leslie has worked for the past 40 years across a wide range of legal practice areas.
Wills and Estate Planning, Business Succession Planning, Insurance Law, and Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution.
Leslie is also experienced in dealing with Court arguments in the Supreme Court of Western Australia, District Court of Western Australia, Magistrates Court, State Administrative Tribunal and the Coroners Court.
Leslie has lectured in the area of Wills and Estate Law, Privacy Law, Insurance Law, Occupational Health and Safety Law as well as in Criminal Law.
Leslie is actively engaged in the industry sectors in which he works, regularly presenting to a variety of professional groups and contributing articles to a variety of publications.
Leslie’s areas of practice include:
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Claims Challenging Wills
- Guardianship and Administration Matters
- Commercial Disputes and Dispute Resolution
- Insurance Law and Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
- Product and Public Liability Claims
- Disciplinary Proceedings
- Administrative Law
- Coronial Inquests
- Occupational Health and Safety Law
- Bachelor of Jurisprudence (UWA)
- Bachelor of Laws (UWA)
Admitted to Practice:
- Supreme Court of Western Australia 1978
- High Court of Australia 1984
- Law Society of Western Australia
- WA Society of Jewish Jurists and Lawyers Inc.