MINING LAWYERS PERTH
Mining & Resources Law
Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky provides advice and solutions in most areas of the mining and resources sector, always on a fixed fee basis. This includes the preparation, review and advice on a range of mining and resources related agreements including the sale and purchase of mining tenements, joint venture and farm-in agreements, royalty agreements, mandate agreements, convertible note deeds and strategic advice.
We also advise on legal due diligence, equity fundraisings, foreign investment review board approvals and general corporate compliance advice on the Corporations Act and the Listing Rules of the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
The firm acts for a number of exploration and resource companies listed on the ASX with projects in jurisdictions as diverse as Peru, Argentina, Brazil, South Africa and USA as well as in Australia.
Areas in which we typically assist clients include:
- Preparing, reviewing and advising on commercial agreements, including joint ventures, farm- ins, joint operating agreements, option agreements and royalty agreements.
- Assisting in the sale and purchase of tenements, obtaining related approvals, including Ministerial consent and foreign investment review board approvals.
- The application of the Mining Act (WA) and other legislation relevant to the resources industry in Western Australia.
- Due diligence
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Mining Services Agreements
- Advice on ASX announcements and continuous disclosure obligations
MINING & RESOURCES LEAD
BOOK A CONSULTATION
David is also highly approachable which is important when dealing with lawyers. There are some lawyers who are so far up themselves that you hesitate to call them, but even though David is a brilliant lawyer, he is also very down to earth.
Les is a wonderful lawyer. He has an amazing grasp of the English language and is always polite and grounding to speak to. With Les there are never problems to which there aren't solutions. And he's always up for the challenge. More than this, and it may seem weird to say this, whenever I meet Les he makes me want to be a good man. He's a real humanitarian and inspires the best in me. For that reason I always look forward to seeing him again.
Les was very professional and always kept my interest at the forefront of his mind. He is thorough and clear in his communications. He is also very supportive and I like how he runs meetings, providing all the options and helping sort out which ones are for me.
I can honestly say that in complex commercial litigation matters, David demonstrates an uncanny ability to think clearly, out of the box, and he adopts a pragmatic and very cost-effective approach. This is especially the case in relation to fixed fee pricing.