MINING LAWYERS PERTH
Mining & Resources Law
Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky provides advice and solutions in most areas of the mining and resources sector, always on a fixed fee basis. This includes the preparation, review and advice on a range of mining and resources related agreements including the sale and purchase of mining tenements, joint venture and farm-in agreements, royalty agreements, mandate agreements, convertible note deeds and strategic advice.
We also advise on legal due diligence, equity fundraisings, foreign investment review board approvals and general corporate compliance advice on the Corporations Act and the Listing Rules of the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
The firm acts for a number of exploration and resource companies listed on the ASX with projects in jurisdictions as diverse as Peru, Argentina, Brazil, South Africa and USA as well as in Australia.
Areas in which we typically assist clients include:
- Preparing, reviewing and advising on commercial agreements, including joint ventures, farm- ins, joint operating agreements, option agreements and royalty agreements.
- Assisting in the sale and purchase of tenements, obtaining related approvals, including Ministerial consent and foreign investment review board approvals.
- The application of the Mining Act (WA) and other legislation relevant to the resources industry in Western Australia.
- Due diligence
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Mining Services Agreements
- Advice on ASX announcements and continuous disclosure obligations