FAMILY LAW SOLICITOR
Cléa joined Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky in November 2023. She specialises in Family Law.
Prior to joining Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky Cléa worked in mid-sized specialist family law firms in Perth. Cléa also spent time in the Southwest where she spent time working in both the community legal sector and at one of the premier full-service firms in the Southwest.
Cléa has always been passionate about practicing family law and prides herself on being compassionate in her practice. Going through a family law settlement is often one of the most trying and emotional times for her clients. As such, Cléa’s practice is pragmatic and results-driven with the overall aim of assisting her clients to move on with their lives sooner, rather than later. Cléa believes in educating her clients on the family law process, enabling them to make informed decisions about their family law matters.
Going to court is not always the answer, however, she appreciates that there are times when that is the most appropriate forum, and she is skilled in guiding her clients through that process.
Cléa’s areas of practice:
- Financial Disputes
- Parenting Disputes
- Consent Orders (financial & parenting)
- Bachelor of Laws: Murdoch University, 2015
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice: Australian National University, 2016
Admitted to Practice:
- Supreme Court of Western Australia, 2017
- High Court of Australia, 2019
Memberships & Affiliations:
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia