Thomas joined the team at Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky as a solicitor in 2020.
Thomas has a strong interest in Administrative Law, Commercial and Business Law, Property Law, and Wills and Estates which is his primary focus at Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky.
Thomas has a wealth of experience in migration law having worked as a registered Australian migration agent since 2013 (MARN 1387008) and in this capacity has helped countless people from all around the world navigate Australia’s complex immigration system.
Outside of the law in his spare time Thomas builds upon his university studies of Japanese and Korean with the aim of reaching a native level of fluency in both languages.
Thomas’ areas of practice include:
- Wills & Estates
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Property Law
- Bachelor of Arts (Asian Studies and Japanese)
- Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice
- Postgraduate Certificate in Chinese Law
- Bachelor of Arts (Korean Studies)
- Juris Doctor
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
Admitted to Practice:
- Supreme Court of Western Australia 2020
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia inc.