Kori joined Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky in 2017 having previously practiced in the commercial litigation departments of mid size firms in Perth.
Since joining Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky, Kori has commenced practice in the Family Law team. Kori has always had a keen interest in family law, and the personal stories behind family law matters. Kori’s background in complex commercial litigation in the Supreme Court has proven particularly valuable for property matters.
Kori supports her clients in negotiating resolutions to avoid the time, cost and stress associated with defended proceedings in the Family Court. In circumstances where that cannot be avoided, Kori has experience in litigation.
Outside of office hours, Kori volunteers for the Women’s Legal Service WA as part of their Family Law (Property) Legal Clinic.
Kori’s areas of practice include:
- Representation in both parenting and property matters
- Post-separation binding financial agreements
- Instructing counsel at trial and on appeal to the Family Court of Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (with Distinction)
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
Admitted to Practice:
- Supreme Court of Western Australia 2014
- High Court of Australia 2014
Memberships & Affiliations:
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia inc.