Arfa joined the team at Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky as a Solicitor in 2019.
Arfa has experience in both litigious and non-litigious matters across a wide range of legal practice areas, including Civil Litigation, Commercial Disputes, Employment Law, Family Law, Insurance Law, Local Government, Migration Law, Personal Injuries, and Wills and Estates.
Her primary focus at Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky are now the areas of Commercial Law, Family Law, and Wills and Estates.
Arfa’s areas of practice include:
- Family Provisions claims
- Applications for Probate and Letter of Administration
- Preparing and advising on simple and complex Wills and supplementary legal instruments such as Enduring Power of Attorneys, Enduring Power of Guardianships, and Advance Health Directives
- Motor Vehicle Accident claims
- Workers’ Compensation claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation claims
- Preparing and advising on a variety of commercial documents such as commercial and retail shop leases, sale and purchase of business agreements, and deeds of agreement and settlement
- Joint and Sole Divorce Applications;
- Post Separation Binding Financial Agreements
- Property Settlements
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law
Admitted to Practice:
- Supreme Court of Western Australia 2017
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia inc.