Arfa joined the team at Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky as a Solicitor in 2019.
Arfa has experience in both litigious and non-litigious matters across a wide range of legal practice areas, including Civil Litigation, Commercial Disputes, Employment Law, Family Law, Insurance Law, Local Government, Migration Law, Personal Injuries, and Wills and Estates.
Her primary focus at Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky are now the areas of Commercial Law, Family Law, and Wills and Estates.
Arfa’s areas of practice include:
- Family Provisions claims
- Applications for Probate and Letter of Administration
- Preparing and advising on simple and complex Wills and supplementary legal instruments such as Enduring Power of Attorneys, Enduring Power of Guardianships, and Advance Health Directives
- Motor Vehicle Accident claims
- Workers’ Compensation claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation claims
- Preparing and advising on a variety of commercial documents such as commercial and retail shop leases, sale and purchase of business agreements, and deeds of agreement and settlement
- Joint and Sole Divorce Applications;
- Post Separation Binding Financial Agreements
- Property Settlements
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law
Admitted to Practice:
- Supreme Court of Western Australia 2017
- Law Society of Western Australia
BOOK A CONSULTATION
BOOK A CONSULTATION
David is also highly approachable which is important when dealing with lawyers. There are some lawyers who are so far up themselves that you hesitate to call them, but even though David is a brilliant lawyer, he is also very down to earth.
Les is a wonderful lawyer. He has an amazing grasp of the English language and is always polite and grounding to speak to. With Les there are never problems to which there aren't solutions. And he's always up for the challenge. More than this, and it may seem weird to say this, whenever I meet Les he makes me want to be a good man. He's a real humanitarian and inspires the best in me. For that reason I always look forward to seeing him again.
Les was very professional and always kept my interest at the forefront of his mind. He is thorough and clear in his communications. He is also very supportive and I like how he runs meetings, providing all the options and helping sort out which ones are for me.
I can honestly say that in complex commercial litigation matters, David demonstrates an uncanny ability to think clearly, out of the box, and he adopts a pragmatic and very cost-effective approach. This is especially the case in relation to fixed fee pricing.