|Practice Areas:||Family Law
Commercial Dispute Resolution
Kori joined Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky in 2017 having previously practiced in the commercial litigation departments of mid size firms in Perth.
Kori’s experience includes:
- Contractual disputes in the Magistrates, District and Supreme Courts of Western Australia.
- Appearing at pre-trial conferences in the Magistrates Court and mediations in the District Court.
- Dealing with various interlocutory disputes in the Federal, District and Supreme Courts.
- Debt recovery, from commencing proceedings to enforcing judgment.
- Local government prosecutions.
Since joining Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky, Kori has commenced practice in the Family Law team. Kori has always had a keen interest in family law, and the personal stories behind family law matters.
Her experience in Family Law includes:
- Representation in both parenting and property matters;
- Instructing counsel at trial; and
- Appearances in the Family Court of Western Australia.
Kori's areas of practice include:
- Family Law
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
|Qualifications:|| Bachelor of Laws (with Distinction)
Bachelor of Science (Psychology)
Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
|Admitted to Practice:||Supreme Court of Western Australia 2014
High Court of Australia 2014
|Memberships:||Law Society of Western Australia
Family Law Practitioners' Association of Western Australia
Women Lawyers of Western Australia Inc.